(1) a block of mass 800g is pulled from rest on a horizontal frictionless bench by a steady force of f and it travels 16m in 2 seconds. find: (a) the acceleration? (b) the value of f?
Get the answer
Category: mechanicalengineering | Author: Abraham Uilleam
(1) a certain quantity of sodium tetraborate was weighed accurately an
statistics5 Minutes ago
(1) a geologist is a scientist who studies the earth and the elements
chemistry7 Minutes ago
(1) a man of mass 50 kg stands in a lift. calculate the reaction of th
geography12 Minutes ago
Selma Yafa 55 Minutes ago
(1) a rectangular metal block with mass 18 kg hasdimensions 0.1 m x0.15 m +0.2 m. calculate the volumeof the block and thus its density.
Selma Yafa 1 Hours ago
(1) a scientist wants to find out why ocean water freezes at a lower temperature that fresh water. (9) the scientist continues, "therefore, i sugges
Hedda Galya 1 Hours ago
(1) a social dilemma is a situation in which the most rewarding short-term choice for an individual will ultimately lead to negative outcomes for all