(1) 4. you have two brothers and two sisters. your mother plans to divide a sum of money between her children in one of the ratios below. the ratios are written in descending order of the children's ages. (1) a 5:4:3:2:1 b 12:9:8:4:3 c 9:8:6:3:1 d6:5:4:3:2 a) if you are the eldest child, say which ratio you would choose. give a reason for your answer. b) if you are the middle child, say which ratio you would choose. give a reason for your answer. c) if you are the youngest child, say which ratio you would choose. give a reason for your answer. d) if each child receives a whole number of rands and no cents in each case, calculate the minimum sum of money that your mother is dividing, show all your calculations. (3) (3) (3) (3)?
Get the answer
Category: mechanicalengineering | Author: Valko Tomer
(1) a block of mass 800g is pulled from rest on a horizontal friction
(1) a certain quantity of sodium tetraborate was weighed accurately an
(1) a geologist is a scientist who studies the earth and the elements
(1) a man of mass 50 kg stands in a lift. calculate the reaction of the floor of the lift on the man when the lift moves with an acceleration of 2 ms2
(1) a rectangular metal block with mass 18 kg hasdimensions 0.1 m x0.15 m +0.2 m. calculate the volumeof the block and thus its density.
(1) a scientist wants to find out why ocean water freezes at a lower temperature that fresh water. (9) the scientist continues, "therefore, i sugges