- 35.71cm3. a ship of mass 1200 tonnes floats in swater. what volume of sea-water doesdisplace? if the ship enters fresh water, wmass of cargo must be unloaded so thatsame volume of water is displaced as befo(density of fresh water = 1000 kgmrelative density of sea-water = 1.03,1 tonne = 1000 kg)-3ci
Get the answer
Category: biomedicalengineering | Author: Ehud Raghnall
- 4.06 quiz: mythology 2 part a what is the central idea in the newse
- 46. which solution is best found solving the system by substitution
- 7. for two completmetary angles, za and zb, the mza=(3x+10) and the
- an ice – cream cone is first filled to rd of its capacity with strawberry and 3 then the remaining part of the cone is equally filled with vanilla,
- finding the coordinate that yields a given slope the points (2,r) and (6,-2) lie on a line with slope -3/4 find the missing coordinate r.
- gawain sa pagkatuto bilang 3: basahin at isagawa ang mganakasaad na panuto. matapos gawin ang mga ito ay sagutin angmga tanong na nasa ibaba nito.