(1) we usually do not think of animals talking, but they do make sounds. some fish can make sounds by grinding together the bony parts of their throats. (2) the chirping of a bird is made when he forces air through his throat. (3) birds can also make drumming sounds with their feathers. (4) the rattle of a rattlesnake is also an example of communication. 2 select the correct answer. choose the sentence that is not logically connected in the paragraph. a. 1 b. 2 c. 3 d. 4
Get the answer
Category: art | Author: Torquil Vilhelm
(1) what are the zeros of the graph below?-87-y=x2-422301x = -2o x= -1
(1) what will be the frequency of the recessive allele in a population
(1) what will be the frequency of the recessive allele in a population of 100 kangaroos if there are 50 dominant alleles? a. 150 b. 0.75 c. 0.50 d. 0.
(1) when we call someone “pig” or “swine,” we do not mean it as a compliment. (2) but pigs do not deserve to be used as a symbol for an insult. (3) th
(1) why does your body need to make so many different types of antibodies ? (2) how are antibodies and enzymes similar? (3) what makes type a blood d